Saturday, March 31, 2018

Saturday 31st March 2018...blink and the month is gone!!!!!

Well played my last regular Saturday morning tennis match and a fitting way to finish off great tennis good friendships and incredible sunny clear skies....

Came home in time to watch a live soccer game from England..it is really a small world when I can sit in my small casita in the middle of Mexico and watch a game for Hull the city where my Brother and his family live and know that when the camera pans the crowds somewhere there is my Brother and his two sons and Grandson!!!!!


The game was not too bad but no goals were scored....

I had a haircut and a shave this afternoon at a small salon in the front of the young ladies house I have been going there a while..she does a great job and the cost 40 pesos!!!!

Started my packing and sorting for the big summer trip as I have mentioned not sure after all the travels in late September if I will come back here or try a new adventure and I also know I have said before that I won’t be coming back and I do.....I am leaving a few personal things at Gracie’s .

Tonight is a blue moon so I hope I get to see that......

Have a wonderful happy and safe Easter Sunday and for us in Mexico we change our clocks tonight!!!!

Yashi Kochi!!!!


No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...