Thursday, March 15, 2018

Thursday 15th March 2018.....another great day!

i was not scheduled for tennis this morning so again I had a nice breakfast and then went to meet Jerry...remember Paula and Jerry were taking care of Little Bluey for a few days....

We met up and went out to the RV park where they are staying....we had a great visit and Paula cooked a lovely lunch and then a photo taken of the three of us with Little Bluey......I do not know when I will see them but we have that special bond where when we do connect again it will feel like no time has passed!

I then went about four miles out of town into a small campo where I watched and listened to an amazing concert given by the Yale Glee Club for kids in the campo....

I have never heard a glee club before and their voices were amazing and the kids were thrilled...I sure hope the photos come out...

I still cannot figure out out to get an individual photo upmloaded and then I can write some comments anyway the photos really speak for themselves......

YASHI KOCHI!,,















No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...