Wednesday, March 21, 2018

Wednesday 21st March 2018..... a mini road trip!!!

Happy Spring and happiness day to every one....just a short post to tell you I got hammered at poker and lost 80 pesos.  Tacos for me for a while!!!!

Tonight is my last English class but I am taking them all out for dinner next Monday!!!!!

Tomorrow Gracie and I are going on a short road trip into the mountains in the state of SAN Luis Potosi...if you google Edward James gardens......Cascada de Tamul.....   Puente de Dios....     Sótano. De los Golondrinas    and Tequisquiapan     







  You will see how lovely it will be.....I don’t think I will have internet  so next blog late Sunday...

Have a great weekend...

YASHI KOCHI!!!!

2 comments:

living.boondockingmexico said...

It's an excellent trip. Don't know if you're going to stop by Aquismón which is nearby with caves and thermal waters. It's a pueblo magico complete with native dress. Very interesting. Tourism office in the town square.

Peter Kouwenhoven said...

Safe travels and take all the pictures...

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...