Tuesday, March 27, 2018

Tuesday 27th March 2018.....OK see if you can keep up with me......

8.oo am walked into town to my Doctors office to have my blood work done and then walked to the tennis courts.

9.00 am off to the tennis courts...two hours of great tennis....walked home......


12 noon off to see a new techie guy...he was really good and solved many issues for me and helped with down loading books music a great 90 minutes...

Walwked back home and relaxed till 4 pm and back to the tennis courts for another two hour session which also was great.....then walked home showered and Gracie picked me up and we went to Karen and Gregg’s for dinner..another lovely couple came and it was a really nice evening and now 11pm and ready to turn in!!!

Did you keep up??

Yashi Kochi!!!

2 comments:

Peter Kouwenhoven said...

Fit as a fiddle! Very impressive, I would not be able to keep up.

mexicokid said...

It feels good did you do the waterfall hike at Goldstream yet? Les

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...