Wednesday, December 05, 2012

Wednesday 5th December 2012 …..if yesterday was slow this was a busy day!!

Started off with going to pick up Paola and we went to the park near her place

DSCF6935

DSCF6936

and did some English/Spanish and then I got her to do a couple of drawings…this is a new attraction which she really does like and is good at it.

I picked this drawing out of her book and she copied it!!

DSCF6941DSCF6937

Then this one!!

DSCF6942

DSCF6940

I am keeping all her drawings in a folder.

We then went to a bakery for snacks and then I took her home.

Next on the agenda was to go with Carolyn to hit tennis balls…she is feeling much better and is getting stronger each day I think by next week we will be ready to resume our mixed doubles games.

From there I went straight to poker where I enjoyed losing 100 pesos.

Home for supper and then back into town to go to the Play readers at the local St.Paul’s church the play was the one woman show Shirley Valentine…I have seen the movie and the play was very funny.

I have a busy weekend coming up with lots of fun things planned so stay tuned!!!

Yashi Koshi!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...