Monday, December 03, 2012

Monday 3rd December 2012….warm and sunny!!

This world is filled with wonderful people even ones I have never met….after I posted a few days ago about Paola getting her own computer and her own e mail address this morning she received this e mail….she has not seen it yet but will reply when she does…

 

Hi Paola!
Just wanted to say hello since you now have a
laptop and your very own email address!
Although Les and I have never met, I have been reading
his blog for several years.
I think it is wonderful that the two of you have such a great
friendship. Good friends are treasures!
I actually live near where Les used to live in British Columbia.
Canada.
I live on an island called Saltspring Island. You can
find it on Google earth on your laptop.
We live on a small farm with 4 cats, 2 dogs, 2 sheep, 4 goats and
a horse!
For many years we made pottery and sold it to stores
in Canada and the USA.
I also wanted to comment on your drawing that Les posted
on his blog today(Dec 1).
As an artist myself, your drawing caught my artistic eye.
Paola.....YOU are a VERY TALENTED ARTIST!
What a beautiful gift you have been given!
Please keep drawing (and ask Les to share them on his blog)
so that we can all appreciate and enjoy your beautiful drawings.
I look forward to them!
Big Hug!.....Un abrazo!
Renee

 

Thanks so much Renee for your kind words and taking the time to write blessings to you!!!

I picked up Paola at 10am today and we just spent the time doing chores in town, she is great company and here is my very first photo of her the day I met her!!!

lk 012_thumb[2]

and this was the first time I took them swimming to La Gruta!!!

IMG_1983_thumb2

Boy have they changed.

I was home by noon and spent the afternoon outside relaxing and reading and then decided to go to CH and see if I could confirm some outings with Barbara the new director there…she was not at CH but I did ask and got see Daniela…it was a joy when she came running to me arms open and a smile so wide she was so happy to see me as I was her!!!

DSCF6872-001

Here she is with her sister Lupita!!

DSCF6874-001

I even managed to get a little game going!!

DSCF6876-001

DSCF6880

It was great to see her and hope to see here again on Thursday.

Back home I put on my hiking shoes and went to the lake

DSCF6881-001

DSCF6882-001

A beautiful sunset!!

DSCF6887-001

DSCF6888-001

DSCF6892-001

DSCF6893-001

DSCF6894-001

Hope the evening is a good one for all my readers!!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...