Sunday, December 23, 2012

Sunday 23rd December 2012…..a quiet day!!!!

Had a leisurely breakfast reading one of my old newspapers and then went down town to tackle the ATM’s….at this point I would like to thank all my friends and readers who offered to send me money, money drafts and their next of kin…your kindness overwhelmed me……well it would have if just ONE of you had done that!!!!!!!

Turns out I do not need you because at the third bank I tried the pesos came flowing out of the little slot so I am solvent again and will not have to eat tacos on Christmas Day……..from the bank I went and played tennis with Diana, she is a very good player!!!

Home for the rest of the afternoon and evening…..I did some lounging outside, washed the car, did laundry and read and caught up on e mails…..

Cooked a lovely chicken dinner and now relaxing with some reading and then going to watch a movie…

Yashi Koshi!!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...