Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Wednesday 19th December 2012………Daniela!!!!!

DSCF6949

The best Christmas gift for me arrived this afternoon and you are going to be seeing more of this young lady!!

Tell you more later in this post.

I went to pick up Paola at 10am this morning she has finished school now and we went to the local deaf school where this great Canadian friend, John Doherty, had a meeting arranged for the helpers of the big toy drive in January…this is the third year I have been involved in this fabulous event to get a toy to the kids in the Campo…..Paola had her own desk and drew and ate a sandwich…

DSCF7291

I was again elected to be a team leader(so let me have some respect here) and the school I have has over 230 kids so it is a huge undertaking to get a toy for each of the children but with incredible help from the community it will be done more about this event next week.

After the meeting Paola and I went on some errands she is always so happy to help and we got lots accomplished and then I dropped her home and I went to poker..where I won again but this time only 40 pesos!!

Now the exciting part of my day I had an appointment with the head Madre at Casa Hogar and Barbara was there to help with the translation..you know from reading here that my visitations with Daniela have not been very much and I just felt I needed to address this issue.

I came to the meeting very humble and explained in detail to the Madre that my association with Daniela goes back nearly six years and in that time we have formed a loving, trustworthy and happy bond which I want to continue.  I told her that if I ever get into a loving serious and monogamous relationship I would adopt Daniela.  My dream is to see her graduate from University, speak English, get married and have a family of her own.

I told her also that I have this same bond with Paola and whenever I ask for Daniela Paola also comes along so she is not alone with me.  I told her I had 16 years of Police service and have wonderful references and the girls are my life and that is the main reason I moved full time to SMA.

I asked if me being a male was a problem or the fact that she sometimes comes back to CH with new clothes or gifts from me.  I also told them Sara would be here January 1 st for three months and that she is a registered nurse dealing with young girls and that she can teach them about  issues pertinent to young girls.

I really feel the Madre was shocked by all of this I do not think she had any idea of my intentions.

Well the outcome of the meeting is that I now can have Daniela for 5 hours every second Saturday and I also can have her every Monday and every Friday from 3pm to 5pm and those days she is at English class I shall drop her off there.

Plus I can have her all day this Saturday when I was taking Paola to Mexico city for the day, this has since been cancelled to lack of numbers but I will take them  instead to the water park and city of Querétaro where the lights and plazas are supposed to be beautiful.

Not finished yet…I can also have Daniela for the afternoon on Christmas day!!!

Still not finished….the Madre told me that Daniela’s grades have become very bad these last few months and she wants me to talk to Daniela and show her that if her grades improve she would be happier and I also could then take her to the beach in February with Sara…….the plan was to take the girls to the beach they have never seen the ocean.

So as you can tell I am thrilled with this outcome and to be able to see Daniela often is a blessing!!!

More good news My Auntie Rita and Uncle Bram, well into the good times of their lives have finally gotten a computer and an e mail address so now I can communicate with the oldest of the PEARSON CLAN!!!

So to end I like this!!!!!

blog

Yashi Koshi!!!

3 comments:

Croft said...

This is very good news Les. It has been a very frustrating couple of years for you. BUT... always remember - this is Mexico and things can change.

Elaine said...

What wonderful news, I am happy to hear it.
Now you go ahead and have yourself a Merry Little Christas with your girls!!
Elaine in Saltair BC.

Elaine said...

What wonderful news, I am happy to hear it.
Now you go ahead and have yourself a Merry Little Christas with your girls!!
Elaine in Saltair BC.

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...