Friday, December 14, 2012

Friday 14th December 2012……words cannot describe

the horror that happened today in that school where all those children were slaughtered along with some adults…my mind cannot fathom the loss and heartache felt by so many people involved…the madness of gun control, out of control people, screening for entry into schools..the list goes on………where will it all end??

Nothing I write today is really important…….

Did have a great mixed doubles tennis with Carolyn today I do believe she is back to full health.

Relaxed this afternoon and then went to the foot doctor on the way passed a street parade.

DSCF7216

DSCF7217

DSCF7220

DSCF7222

Had a little minor work done and I feel good

DSCF7227

I have cancelled my tennis game tomorrow but have permission to play Sunday.

A quiet night at home.

My prayers and thoughts go out to those who lost loved ones today and also to the Emergency response workers and councilors!!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...