Saturday, December 15, 2012

Saturday 15th December 2012…the day after…

As the world reels from yesterday’s very tragic events more details are coming out and I hope this time the powers that be will do something to prevent this ever happening again!!!

My toe is fine this morning but as a precaution I cancelled my tennis game  and instead lazed on the couch watching live soccer games from England, two in fact, whilst having breakfast.

At 1pm I went to pick up Paola and we had some chores to do in town, her job now is to keep the keys and she starts the scooter every time I know she is dying to drive but not yet!!!!

In town there was this wedding procession!!

DSCF7228

DSCF7231

Never did see the Bride and Groom!!

We then came to the house for a late lunch she really likes my sandwiches with a cookie and fruit and orange juice…I let her answer her e mails and then she made some thank you notes

DSCF7233

Carolyn had the brilliant idea that I should teach Paola tennis and she gave her one of her old rackets complete with a bag…do you think she is a natural??

DSCF7237

DSCF7239

DSCF7240

DSCF7243

DSCF7245

She was smiling the whole time!!!

I dropped her back at home at 6pm and have arranged to have her tomorrow afternoon.

Came back and had a nice tasty BBQ turkey burger and now settled in for the night and the tea and cuppa routine is about to kick in!!

Yashi Koshsi!!

3 comments:

Betty Graffis said...

A Bright tennis star in the making

mexicokid said...

she sure is her hand/eye movements are really good thanks Les

living.boondockingmexico said...

I've always wanted to learn to play tennis. Maybe it's not to late!

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...