Thursday, December 06, 2012

Thursday 6th December 2012……Daniela Day!!

Thursday so you know that routine by now yes tennis….and then chores around town and then I met up with my friend Carol we had not connected for a couple of weeks so lots to catch up on….back home to shower and change and to head to Casa Hogar where I had arranged for some of the girls to attend a performance of the Nutcracker at the down town theatre..

We had a few adults and we each took some girls I had to “put up” with these kids!!!!!

DSCF6950

and this BRAT!!!

DSCF6949

Is my Daniela not a classical beauty inside and out…we sat next to each other and the little ones were thrilled with the show these photos Daniela took!!!

DSCF6955

DSCF6959

DSCF6982

The show was really well done and my girls had fun I am always amazed how at such events they sit so well behaved and never are a problem…we had to stop on the way home for a little treat for each of them…….it was wonderful to see Daniela and I can tell that when she sees me she is genuinely touched and she knows she is loved.  Dropped the girls back at CH by 8.45pm the little ones were asleep on the way home!!!

Yahsi Koshi!!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...