Sunday, April 29, 2012

Sunday 29th April 2012…..a bit of everything!!!

Woke up to grey skies again getting used to this …took Boomer up to the dog leash free park for a run then back home for breakfast then it was shopping for runners…..my favorite runners had to be abandoned after my last hike in Oregon they were just done!!!!

Went to a couple of places and will continue my search tomorrow.

I passed by my old condo building today!!

DSCF9102

DSCF9103

My unit was on the third floor by the tree…I bought the unit in 2000 for $65000 and sold it 6 years later for $165000…not bad eh??  I also enjoyed living there but feel I did sell at the right time!!

I then went to the sports complex building where there was a huge seminar being put on for seniors….I know I know….I am not there yet!!  It was OK but really didn’t learn anything unless I win a couple of the door entry prizes I signed!!

Then went shopping and bought a few things including a nice crock pot that I will need for San Miguel!!

Home by 5pm and in time for yet another hockey game and my other favorite team the Coyotes won…so all is well in the hockey world.

Heather cooked a lovely meal and a quiet evening… sorted out my travel brochures!!!!

Yashi Kochi!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...