Wednesday, April 04, 2012

Wednesday 4th April 2012…..an early post!!!

As I am off into the wilderness in search of another waterfall!!

I had a great sleep in Ramona in Ramona and this morning went and bought myself a Ramona mug, a T shirt and a nice denim shirt.

I want to go to another waterfall that I have read about so it means going onto to some back country roads so that is where I am heading now and will find somewhere to spend the night and then try and find the falls tomorrow, hence the early post.

A very special and Happy Birthday to a wonderful woman, Paula!!!!!!!!

A photo from the archives of some of my favorite girls!!!!

IMG_7727

Hope you have a great day!!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...