Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Wednesday 25th April 2012……rain. rain go away!!!!

The heading says it all!!!

 

This morning was a morning of sorting out my clothes and books and getting everything I needed out of Ramona..I worked fairly hard because I knew at 11.30am it was time for the live soccer game from Europe…a semi final game that was an excellent match to watch.

I then decided even though it was raining it was time to take Ramona to the farm where she stays when I am not using her…my good friend Eric lets me park at his place which is very safe and so Ramona is plugged in and well deserving of a long rest after the last 10 months.

I walked back to the house about a 4 mile walk I took my I pod and enjoyed the walk and it is all starting to come together for my big 56 km walk in September you will hear more about that in weeks to come!!!

4.30pm and time to watch another great hockey game and now both Boston and Vancouver the top two teams last year have been eliminated.

After supper I went to meet my friend Mel and we talked about taxes and finances.  Mel is an incredible man who is married to another Heather and it was good to catch up with him.  As we were talking Mel was taking notes……..he is blind and the brail notes he was taking was just so fascinating to watch.  I admire him so much he is a lawyer who works for the government and is an astounding musician…..

Back home this evening I got out my Lonely Planet Europe books and started taking notes for my trip this summer!!!

Map picture

Slovenia, Croatia, Montenegro, Albania. Greece and Turkey are some of the places on my list!!!!

The photo of the girls on the header is one I took this Winter but before I took that one and gave them the sunglasses I told them to close their eyes!!!!!

IMG_7728

Cute eh?????

Have a great evening!!!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...