Sunday, April 01, 2012

Sunday April 1st 2012………..I am sorry!!!

My practical April fool’s day prank back fired on me and I really upset two of my lovely friends and for that I want to say I am really sorry…you went to a lot of trouble to try and help me and I do appreciate that effort and your love and your support…so I want everyone to know that if my actions upset and hurt you I am truly sorry!!!!

I also want to say I am sorry to my many beautiful blonde friends and my comments about blondes again was said in jest…boy do I have some humble pie to eat!!!

A windy day here but still sunny and most of the day was spent doing chores and getting ready for the road tomorrow and I am all set.

When I was down the Maleon yesterday I saw something that I wanted to buy for myself..so this morning I went and treated myself…what do you think??

IMG_9541

 

 

 

 

Tortuga’s will always have a special place in my heart after the little rescue that Paula,Jerry and I did a few weeks ago..go to February 21st post to read about it!!!                              

 

The salesman’s first price was 120 dollars..I told him first of all way too much and I was not American…anyway in the end he was very happy to take my 500 pesos  about 41 dollars and I really like it..I shall get it somewhere in Ramona and then when I get my apartment in SMA find a place there for her!!!

All cleaned up and Lesley and I went out for a farewell supper!!!!   Thank you the supper and all your lovely hospitality!!!!

Now all ready for the road as I shall leave early and hope to cross the border in the afternoon!!!!

What a blast this Mexico is!!!!!

Map picture

Tecate is where I shall be crossing the border!!!!

 

Yashi Kochi!!!

1 comment:

Croft said...

It took me many years to realize Mr. Bean was funny. I am sure your turn will come....

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...