Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Tuesday 17th April 2012…a short blog!!

Great sleep and on the road by 8.30am and a long driving morning helped by listening to a live European soccer game on the radio!!

IMG_9971

The roads were good and this was the only place I stopped…

IMG_9962

IMG_9969

Arrived in Salem around 2pm and did some serious shopping including a battery for Ramona…there is a Mall that has all the shops I need within walking distance!!

I then saw a sign advertising the best buffet in town and the parking lot was full so I checked it and with my senior discount…I know I know..hard to believe someone who looks like me is a senior!!!  the cost was $9.50……and one of the best buffets I have ever had rivals the meals on my cruise last October!!!

IMG_9977

Wal-Mart parking lot for the night and then on to my last waterfall search tomorrow before heading into Washington State…I have the movie and tea all ready to go   Yashi Kochi!!!

Map picture

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...