Saturday, April 28, 2012

Saturday 28th April 2012……Do you detect a pattern here??

Saturday morning so that means tea in bed whilst watching a live soccer game from England!!!!

Then it was breakfast and some computer work then time for my walk..this time it was a 13 km hike on the main street to

DSCF9092

This is really a beautiful park sit back and enjoy!!!

DSCF9091

DSCF9093

DSCF9094

DSCF9095

DSCF9097

DSCF9096

DSCF9100

DSCF9090

DSCF9098

DSCF9099

I really enjoy the walks I do not only for the health reasons but also because it is a great time for me to do some thinking and planning.

Tonight it was another great hockey game and my Kings won the first game..Go KINGS!!!

I have just about settled back from almost 11 months of being on the road…it was a wonderful journey with memories to last me a life time and I am so glad I took the time and did the whole eastern Provinces and States!!

I also think about the next few months when I shall be with my family in England and Europe and then of course the big move to SMA…so there is lots to plan for and now I am just enjoying my time here and the beauty of this Island and the kindness of my family and friends here.

 

Yashi Kochi!!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...