Thursday, October 27, 2011

Thursday 27th October 2011….a Potpourri!!!!!

First of all today is my Dad’s Birthday he would have 92 years young today!!daD

He was an inspiration to me and with Mum at his side they formed a formidable couple!!  I thank him for the time he put in with me as a kid on the soccer field and in the school of life….I miss and love you Dad!!!

It was a short driving day as the weather changed and cold and rain coming soon so I crossed the border into

oct27 001

and I am now in the small rural town of

oct27 002

and in a small rustic but lovely Passport America camp ground…15 dollars and full hook ups, hot showers , good Wi fi and I have done my laundry already!!!

oct27 027

The rain was just around the corner so I took advantage and went on a nice trail walk

oct27 008

I figured wearing black socks would prevent me from falling again!!

The old railway tracks trail was lovely!!

oct27 010

oct27 020

oct27 011

The old covered bridge!!

oct27 012

The old caboose!!

oct27 021

oct27 023

I still prefer my own plate motto!!!

oct27 026

So had supper, did some cleaning and now route planning for the entry into Mexico in about 15 days!!

Map picture

Would you please YouTube the song Alabama by the group Alabama I think you will enjoy it!!

Gregg I hope you read this and I hope the property court case went well today…I have mis-placed your e mail address could you send me an e mail please!!

PURA VIDA!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...