Friday, October 07, 2011

Friday 7th October 2011…..Back in Boston!!!

It is 10.30am and I am in a Dunkin Donuts, no I am not having donuts, but using their free Internet….The morning went very smoothly going through US Immigration was a long wait but easy no questions asked….I got the bus back to the tube station and then the tube to the rail station and missed the train by about 10 minutes so have to wait till 11.30am for the next train…already called Glenn and he is going to pick me up at the station…so a very easy commute…..I am going to post the rest of the blogs but again to keep continuity I will post them in reverse order!!!

Hope everyone had a great week and that you enjoyed my journey back to Bermuda!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...