Sunday, October 30, 2011

Sunday 30th October 2011…..a Fall day in Paradise!!!!

Could not have asked for a better day to go exploring and photographing in the wilds of Tennessee!!!

The sun was warm, the day brilliant and the company lovely!!

The place we went to

oct30 026

One of Danna’s hobbies is taking photos and I picked up a few tips from her sit back and enjoy the show…..I cannot take credit for all of these but I did take most of them!!!

oct30 001

oct30 002

oct30 006

oct30 008

oct30 018Me taking a photo of Danna taking a photo of me!!

oct30 019

We then crossed over into North Carolina

oct30 021

oct30 023

oct30 028

oct30 029

oct30 036

oct30 037Paint rock!!

oct30 040

As a treat Danna knew of this place

oct30 046

about 13 private thermal hot spring tubs on the river!!!

oct30 045

What a great way to spend a fabulous time in nature!!!

Another great meal and a movie.  I have really enjoyed my time here with Danna and she was the perfect hostess!!!

On the road again tomorrow bound for New Orleans!!!

3 comments:

Kevin Read said...

We knew you would be great couchsurfer!

Croft said...

New Orleans' French Quarter RV Resort is expensive BUT is walking distance (3 blocks) from Bourbon Street where all the sights are. All other RV parks are far out of town. Walk Bourbon Street at night, it is an experience.

Check Our Blog around January 28-30.

mexicokid said...

Thanks to you Ruth and kevin for hooking me up with CS it has been wonderful and thanks Croft Paula and jerry told me the same thing so i will spend a couple of nights there...how is the packing coming???? Cheers Les

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...