Monday, October 31, 2011

Monday 31st October 2011…surrounded by spooky goblins!!!!

Said good bye to Danna this morning as she went off to the operating room…..it was a wonderful weekend thank you so much for all you did for me!!!!

Today was going to be a long driving day and the sun was shining as I left Tennessee and drove for three hours to

oct31 002

 oct31 005

if you are interested in the dimensions and everything please Google Ruby Falls..it was a great adventure…down 265 feet in an elevator and then walking about half a mile into the cave underneath Lookout Mountain until you come to this incredible waterfall!!

oct31 022

you know I like waterfalls!!

oct31 018

Again I marvel at the power and energy of this planet!!

On the road again and spent a few miles in

oct31 023

and then into

oct31 024

and now settled for the night in Wal-Mart or should I say I will be when I leave MacD’s…there are a few more RV’s in the lot so it should be safe.

Drove just over 400 miles but it was a pleasant drive sunny and warm and with the Sirius radio the time goes by fast.

I am now in an intense conversation with Alaska, she is 3 years old dressed as super girl and she is telling me her life story…so cute!!!

I think the plan with be to drive almost to New Orleans tomorrow and stay some where outside and then Wednesday morning go to the RV park which is close to the French Quarter!!

Map picture

Where I am tonight!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...