Monday, October 31, 2022

Monday 31 st October 2022…happy Halloween!!

 Started my day at 8.15 am with my yoga class and then took my scooter, Little Yella 





to the hospital she is sick and needs a tune up and then did lots of walking had to go up into centro which was pretty busy…..some sights along the way.







Had a great walk with Frida 





and then went to my English class where Adriana was celebrating her birthday, again sorry I cannot show their faces but she had a lovely little party and loved her cake which you can tell, she plays the guitar!!





I love the quote…




Lots of steps today!!


Stay safe and healthy!!


Yashi Kochi!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...