Thursday, October 13, 2022

Thursday 13th October 2022…little road trip!!

 After a great two hours on the tennis court I took two of my friends on a little road trip.

You all know about the Three Kings toy drive I organize and that I purchase over 500 hand made soccer balls every year…well this year Moises the man who is the Jeffe or a small village 90 minutes away where the villages hand sew the balls, I was unable to contact him by phone this year to order the balls, so we drove out to the village and located him….

He was happy to see us and I ordered 550 soccer balls…..the price has always been 85 pesos per ball but Moises informed me he had to raise his price and now still a great bargain at 110 pesos a ball, which are hand made and in an array of different colors…

this is the machine where he cuts the material and then the villages make the balls…..







This afternoon I took Frida on a nice long walk, she is very good on the leash!!







Stay safe and healthy!!


Yashi Kochi!!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...