Saturday, October 29, 2022

Saturday 29 th October 2022… busy day!!

 I have been meeting Vane every Saturday for nearly two years now she is on a Joventes scholarship at university studying mechanical engineering and I am her English tutor, she is such an amazing young woman and sometimes I think her English better than mine……

Every Saturday she is hired to teach English to a small class of youngsters, I am so very proud of her for doing this.

Today I went to their class with a juice and granola bar for the kids, they are so much fun to be around!!

Each one of them wrote me a lovely note!!









This afternoon I took Gracie’s dogs out into the country they had a blast out there and it was serene and beautiful….















Nice to be away from the hustle and  bustle of CENTRO and all the Day of the Dead celebrations!!


Stay safe and healthy!,


View of Blaze from my casita!!!






Yashi Kochi!!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...