Monday, October 17, 2022

Monday 17 th October 2022….Nissan dealership!!!

 A nice story….

About two weeks ago whist driving Blaze.three warning lights came on and instructions to refer to the owners manual……I stopped the car and turned the engine off and looked in the manual but could only find a reference to some sensor control.


About ten minutes later I turned the engine on and the warning lights had disappeared…


They showed up again last week with exactly the same scenario and results when I re started the engine….


Well the lights came on again yesterday and this time I took a photo of the warning signs…..


I have a good mechanic here in town but felt for this issue I needed to go to the local Nissan dealership which I did and made an appointment to take the car  in this morning ….


It is important to know that I bought the car new in Canada and have never been to this local dealership for anything….


I took the car to the dealership after my morning yoga class and showed them the photo of the warning lights..they asked me to take a seat and I did for 40 minutes ….the service man came to me and asked me to come out to the car and they had the hood up…..






He told me they had checked the engine and all appeared to be Ok and that the mechanic re set the sensors and that should cure the problem…


The mechanic also pointed out to me that some little animal had started to chew through two wires on the engine block and they had covered the wires with tape but just to keep an eye on it…


I thanked him and went inside to pay and was politely told there was no charge and for me to have a nice day!!!


I was really impressed with the dealership and their workers…made my day!!!


Stay safe and healthy!!i


Yashi Kochi!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...