Wednesday, October 12, 2022

Wednesday 12 th October 2022…doggie day!!

 After my training this morning it was doggie day!!


This afternoon I took Gracie’s dogs out into the country and they loved the water and the horses!!


















Came back and got Frida and as always we enjoyed our walk around centro….!!!





Tonight was my English class and for the first time this semester only five students showed up but one of them was Tere whose birthday it is on Saturday and I had bought her a birthday cake and we all enjoyed her little celebration, sorry not allowed to post photos of my students.


Another lovely day!!


Stay safe and healthy!!


Yashi Kochi!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...