Tuesday, November 01, 2022

Tues 1 st November 2022…them rabbits again!!

 Rabbits, rabbits, rabbits!!





After two wonderful hours on the tennis court this morning I came home got cleaned up and went up to the university where my student Vanessa is attending …the students were making altars and she invited me to come for a visit.

It was such a colorful presentation and some of the detail on the altars was quite spectacular!!










Came home and walked Frida which is always fun….


There is a new gated community about a five minute drive from my casita and they are advertising spa, pool and gym month memberships…..I was interested so I went for a guided tour this afternoon and as you can see from the photos, very new and quite lovely …all the facilities are top notch and all I really want the membership for is to use the pool and jacuzzi the steam room and the bath tub…..I will occasionally work out in the gym or ride the bike…I figure I will use the club at least twice  a week.



















The cost for the monthly membership which includes use of all these facilities seven days a week is 1000 pesos which I think is a really great deal so I intend to sign up later in the week.


Tonight there was some sort of children’s parade and it went right down my street, this photo is from my window!!


I like these two….







Stay safe and healthy!!


Yashi Kochi!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...