Wednesday, October 19, 2022

Wednesday 19th October 2022…sorry

 One of those busy days for me without anything exciting happening….

I went for my training session this morning and after eight months I feel quite a lot stronger in my upper body, I am quite fast on the tennis courts, weigh the same as when I was in my twenties, sleeping really well so all in all I would say I am in extremely  good health but I still do not enjoy the sessions!!


Had  another winning afternoon at poker♣️♠️ Won 270 pesos!!!


Another great walk with Frida and finally a wonderful English class….when we started last month I introduced them to the concept of paying it forward and now every Wednesday before they get choc at the end of the class they all tell of what they have done for others during the last week and so happy to report they all do something and talk about it and how it makes them feel, makes me humble and happy!!!


Stay safe and healthy!!


Yashi Kochi!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...