Sunday, October 30, 2022

Sunday 30 th October 2022….day off!!

 This was a day off for me and I spent the morning doing laundry…..I love that I have laundry facilities here at my casita and I never use the dryer always hang my clothes up in the sun 





but I have problems with drying the sheets so this morning I had a brainwave, no comments please🤢🤢🤢

And now I have a line to hang up the sheets and big towels!!





Re potted a couple of my plants, love the yellow pots contrasting the blue walls….



 and the plants seem to be doing better since I took them off the steps and moved them to the roof.






I did take Frida for a long walk and we went to the huge local cemetery where the workers and families are busy getting the grounds cleaned up and decorated for the celebrations which begin on Tuesday…








…I do not think it right to go to the cemetery on those days which is why I went today and also to pay my respects to my dear old friend Guy who is resting in the cemetery….I sent those photos to Linda who loves the Mexican tradition of this time of the year and she thanked me for saying hi to Guy♥️♥️







A beautiful photo copied from the internet of the butterfly dress..





I also made a few changes to Andy’s altar in my casita!!





Stay safe and healthy!!


Yashi Kochi!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...