Tuesday, January 29, 2019

Tuesday 29th January 2019......a slow easy day!!!

Tennis on Tuesday mornings is always fun and always the same partners but today was a little different.....Jen is away for a few days and she arranged for a lady named Doris to sub for her......I have met Doris once before and she is lovely and I did get a chance to play with her for a set this morning and I told her it was a thrill for me to play with her because it was like I was playing with my Mum, she was named Doris!!!!






Relaxed for part of the afternoon and then went to the country fried chicken 






restaurant with Gracie and we met Lisa and Bo there and after an early dinner back to Bo’s house for and evening of Mexican 🚂!!!








A fun game it was too!!!


I am gradually feeling better each day still have a few sniffles but by the end of the week hoping to be back!!!


Yashi Kochi!!!

2 comments:

Dee Tillotson said...

Glad you are feeling better. Thank you for the lovely rose! Too many of those chicken fried steaks with gravy will add some weight, but oh how good they taste; they are prepared often in the US south and are historically part of the southern cooking culture.

mexicokid said...

Yes not a 100% but getting there..you are welcome for the flower...and once a week for the chicken I figure, pun intended, will do me no harm...have a great day Les

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...