Friday, January 11, 2019

Friday 11th January 2018.....tennis and chores!!!

I played tennis this morning at 11 am with another group...the competition was a tad higher than my other group and I got a great and fun workout and enjoyed the games!!


Really spent most of the afternoon with Gracie and she had some appointments so I was the driver.......


We had an early light dinner together and sorted some things out about upcoming plans for the next couple of months.....


Gracie is not feeling 100% I think she may have got a cold bug from the time in New Jersey hope she feels better soon.


Quiet night at home doing some compute work and soon going to watch a movie!!


Yashi Kochi!!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...