Monday, January 14, 2019

Monday 14th January 2019... another week!!!

For the next few weeks my gym sessions will be at 8.30 am and not at 4.30pm...although I am not a huge fan of working out so early it makes it so much easier for me to do so as when I do the late session both days I have to go almost straight to my English class.....so for a while my schedule will be a tad easier!!!






After my session this morning Gracie and I attempted to go into town and do some errands but the traffic was horrendous and I know I am almost on fumes in my car......her car is not ready yet waiting for the part to come from Guadalajara and maybe Wednesday...so I decided we would drive back home and go buy Gracie a crash helmet which we did and now we can get around on the scooter...we both have class the same nights this week so it will all work out.


The good news is that more gas stations are open today but the bad news is the line ups are so long...





..I may in the end if her car is not ready is take mine and just get in line and wait!!


Class tonight was great their homework assignment was for them to be teacher for at least five minutes and some of the plans they came up with were really insightful and great.......


Starting to watch a bit of tennis on Tv live from Melbourne with happy memories of attending there a few years ago!!









Yashi Kochi!!!

3 comments:

Dee Tillotson said...

My goodness, Les, a line up is an understatement, more like a mob--of both cars and people!! Hope no tempers flare up if the situation continues. The earlier you can get a fill up, the better; later on (hope that does not happen), a mob mentality could take over. During the Saudi oil embargo in the 1970s, I was slipping a gas station attendant a little money to fill my car after closing hours at night in order to have fuel to get to work.

mexicokid said...

Wait till you read what happened to me today!!!! Lp

Dee Tillotson said...

Les, Babs (who also lives in San Miguel) of "Babsblog" is now using Executivo Taxi Service (other taxi services are not answering their phones); she can't use the buses because she has had a knee replacement and the step-up is too high. She also said that Mobil station does not go through Pemex (think government) for their supplies; so, that particular Mobil station is more likely to get new supplies more quickly. It's time to stock up on can goods, long-lasting staples, and (Cream of Wheat Ha!) and, of course, water and wait it out like a hurricane!

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...