Friday, January 18, 2019

8th January 2019...birthdays!!!

There are two special birthdays today!!

My longtime and wonderful friend Linda is celebrating her birthday with her family in Tucson and Emily, Gracie’s daughter, is celebrating her birthday with her new baby Isabel and &amply in New Jersey..best wishes and hugs to you both!!

As I mentioned a few days ago I have a long road trip coming up at the end of February.....I have to leave Mexico in order to renew my tourist visa and car permit...this I have to do every 180 days...


So the plan is to drive to Rincon de Guayabitos which is about one hour north of Puerto Vallarta and visit with my long time friends Gail and Larry and Arlene and Doug....they spend their winters at the beach there and have done so for many years and I always get a visit in with them.


Then a two day drive north to Nogales on the Arizona border where I shall overnight and then drive the short distance to Tucson and spend four days there visiting with another lovely and long time friend Linda!!!


Then it is down to Douglas another Arizona border town, get my Mexican paperwork and then cross over the next day and drive through the wonderful mountains into Chihuahua and spend the night and the next day drive back home!!


I know this is a long drive but for me that is part of the fun and adventure and I shall sure enjoy my time with my friends!!!!


I still have been able to fix the issue that I cannot download my photos to this blog...very frustrating will try to get some help over the weekend at the top heading is the message I keep getting..any ideas????


Yashi Kochi!!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...