Saturday, January 05, 2019

Saturday 5th January 2019...I had no choice!!

This was a crazy day..I left for tennis on the scooter and soon realized that this was the big Three Kings shopping day...most locals celebrate this holiday more than Christmas and a lot of roads around where I am were closed and market stalls erected!!!!


It was a maze of stalls and closed roads but made it to tennis just in time.....wonderful relaxing and fun time on the courts.


After tennis was the next problem..trying to get ⛽️ gas!!


There is a gas shortage or should I say a gas delivery shortage and I tried seven gas stations and all closed no gas......


This state is having some cartel issues concerning the theft of fuel and it seems this gas shortage may last a while.....I was going to go on road trip tomorrow but won’t unless I can get gas for the car...do not know how long this might last but it will cause many problems!!!


So I just stayed home..relaxed..sent e mails to everyone who donated for the Three Kings Drive.....read my book..worked outside in the yard.....


Just now had dinner and now heading to the tub and then a movie....


Some more photos ofIsabel...









 



and also some more from yesterday!!




and the dogs!!!


Lovely flowers...












Yashi Kochi!!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...