Thursday, December 26, 2013

Thursday26th December 2013….Day 11!!!

My last day here and Frances invited me on another hike so we were on the trail by 9.30am..as you can tell lovely sunny skies and the hike was in total about 6 miles and again different scenery….

DSC00834

X is about where we were heading for.

DSC00837

DSC00841

Maggie found herself some water!!

DSC00842

DSC00840

DSC00844

The middle of that saddle is where we are going to turn around!!!

DSC00848

Made it and a view of both sides of the valley!!!

DSC00849

DSC00851

Still snow in the shade!!

DSC00855

DSC00857

It took us almost 4 hours but was a great hike….I then went into town to do some last minute shopping and then had to try my first

DSC00863

Not really impressed!!!!

I was home by 6pm and spent some time packing and the car is almost ready just have to do drinks and sandwiches tonight……my last hot tub soak was wonderful I have enjoyed the tub!!!

This is truly a wonderful place to say, Frances has thought out every detail and if you are ever in this area it will be an in justice if you do not stay here!!!

The plan is to leave tomorrow just after 6am and hopefully no line up at the border and my first stop is Chihuahua where I have arranged to pick up my friends Serena and Scott and then we travel onto SMA..we will have to stay tomorrow night somewhere on the road and hopefully be home late Saturday evening.  About 1650 km   a good drive for me which I always enjoy!!!

> Mainmap

 

 

.............................................................................................................................................

Jason Bilicic

Join our fight!
No Gods of Conscience is Free! Amazon Bestselling Dark Fantasy!
Download it now to your Fire, Kindle, Nook, Ipad, Ipod or Smart Device with your Kindle App! FREE! (Save $11.99)
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
http://www.amazon.com/No-Gods-Conscience-Unlife-Legend-

 

This is the new book by Jason who is Linda and Guy’s son in law and a really nice man and a great writer…take advantage!!!!!!

 

Yashi Koshi!!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...