Saturday, December 07, 2013

Saturday 7th December 2013…….not much to tell!!!

Saturdays are always sports days and today was no different..up early to watch a live match from England the game was great but of particular interest to me as an ex official was the use of a female lineperson for a top-class game never seen that before she did great and I tip my hat to her hard to do a game of such importance in front of 75000 fans.

Then it was off to play tennis Loren and I always enjoy our Saturday morning battles and this was no exception……then went to watch some tournament tennis and home in time to clean and get myself ready for visitors!!!!

My great friends Paula and Jerry arrive tomorrow in their truck camper and are staying at an RV park only 4 km away…it is almost a year since I have seen them and it will be a joy to share time with them.

Went to see Paola and arranged to get her tomorrow afternoon to see P  & J who she knows well

Want to wish you all a very happy and safe and healthy weekend…..blessings les

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...