Monday, December 09, 2013

Monday 9th December 2013…it is Monday already!!!

You know what Monday morning means….Paty comes to clean for me but today I did not see her as I left before she came and she was gone when I got home but the casita is spotless…

Yoga was first on my list this morning it is also a great way to stay the day and I really enjoy the 90 minute class.

 

 

 

My friend Croft his blog address is below posted a couple of days ago that he treated himself to a Christmas gift of a special malt whiskey that cost around 800 pesos

www.croftsmexico.blogspot.mx

well I went one better today I have bought myself a colonopicy for my Christmas gift….so this afternoon I went to see my Doctor to talk about the pre procedure requirements..I will tell you more about it later but the date is January 8th and it is done in the small day surgery next to the Doctors office.

Had more chores to do in town and I picked up my car and came home and got a late afternoon dinner ready for Paula and Jerry.

I went and got them and they came to the casita and we had a great visit catching up on all the news of the last year….then we had the dinner I had prepared yesterday and the plates were empty so I hoped they enjoyed the meal.  Then they came to my English class here you see my two new students.

DSC00354-001

We had some fun the students are so great and they so enjoyed P & J..we did a lot of talking a little reading on the history of the poinsettias plant which originated in Mexico and I gave each of the students a poinsettia as this was the last class and of course we finished with a word game and Paula and Jerry bought chocolates to share with the class.

DSC00360

DSC00359

This class has really been an inspiration to me and the dedication of these people has astounded me I am so proud of them and happy to be called their teacher they were thrilled when I told them that I was coming back next Semester…..it was a great evening.

After class we went to the big grocery store where Paula and Jerry stocked up and I drove them back to their camper which is just 4km from my casita.

So now heading for a long soak in the tub….

Yashi Koshi!!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...