Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Tuesday June 12th 2012…….Rain rain go away!!!!

DSCF0025

Need I say more!!!!!

DSCF0024

Woke up to rain and it did not stop all day..we had planned to leave this morning but it was too damp..so Plan B…we drove into the city center of Freiburg and with umbrellas had a walk around..it is a large University town with some lovely architecture and the Cathedral although dark very impressive!!!

DSCF0030

DSCF0032

DSCF0034

DSCF0036

DSCF0037

DSCF0039

DSCF0042Janet and Malc!!!

DSCF0043

DSCF0047

DSCF0048

Yes we had lunch at McD’s…

DSCF0050

We then found a large supermarket and stocked on provisions and then returned home it was a good day and the rain did not really bother us.

My friend Croft has asked me about RV's and the parks here….Croft the majority of the Rv’s are like Ramona except a little smaller with no slides.  We see some trailers but no 5th wheels and no large motorhomes.  the RV parks we have stayed at have all been excellent with first rate showers, bathrooms and sites.  Wi Fi is extra and expensive.  My brother has like a Passport America card and the sites we stay on are all 16 Euro’s plus extra for me and the tent for example where we are staying now is in total 22 Euros and is very clean and great site…hope that helps!!

I may not have Internet tomorrow so I want to wish a certain beautiful young lady a very Happy and special 11th Birthday tomorrow!!

Happy Day PAOLA!!!!!

IMG_8389

IMG_8133

IMG_8492

Love and Best wishes Les!!!

 

Did I happen to mention that a certain LA Kings are the Stanley Cup Champions????

stanleycupchampions_3739-430x298

Time now for tea and scrabble…stay tuned!!!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...