Thursday, June 28, 2012

Thursday 28th June 2012…another road trip!!

Malc planned this one and we were away for the day by 10am…..Slovenia is one of the greenest countries in the world and we took the back roads and passed through so many fertile areas…

DSCF1170

DSCF1169

This little town

DSCF1172

was so picture perfect….

DSCF1175

DSCF1177

DSCF1178

DSCF1179

DSCF1189

DSCF1187

DSCF1199

This was the next stop we rode the cable car and then up more on the ski lift and these photos were taken up there…

DSCF1201

DSCF1209

DSCF1210

DSCF1220

DSCF1223

DSCF1233

After a lunch stop we were off here

DSCF1245

DSCF1246

Janet stayed at the lodge and Malc and I climber 548 steps to this awesome sight!!!!

DSCF1247

DSCF1254

DSCF1250

We did not get back till 6pm and it was a great last day together…after super and getting cleaned up malc and I are off to watch another soccer game and then come home and play are last game of scrabble tonight we have the national dessert dish to have with our tea

DSCF1167

Custard and cream mmmmmmmmmmmmmm

It has been just over three weeks travelling together and it has been so lovely…Janet and malc have been so good to me and I shall never ever forget the places we have visited…THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!

the plan is to drive into the capital Ljubljana tomorrow to visit and they will leave me at the bus station.

 

J & M come back to the camp site for one more night then they head home arriving back on Wednesday evening……I plan to take a bus and go into Croatia and continue my travels back packing till August.  it is a new adventure for me and I will blog and e mail when I can……I embrace the challenge and look forward to some amazing stories…..

Yashi Kochi!!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...