Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Thursday 21st June 2012……I lost a great friend!!!

It was so sad for me to learn just now of the passing of my wonderful and special friend Paco!!!!!!    Frank along with his loving wife, Barb, have been friends of mine for years and I last saw Paco in Mexico in March….his cancer came quickly and took him peacefully with Barb at his side.

My love and best go to you Barb and your family…I shall miss Paco and never did get to give him that kiss on the cheek..Blessings and I love you Les

1 comment:

living.boondockingmexico said...

Sorry to hear this. It is always hard to lose a friend.

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...