Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Tuesday 23rd November 2010…..a slow day in Paradise

After breakfast this morning I met Guy and he took me to the local Tercel store so I could purchase a cell phone….

nov23 005

The lady behind the counter was very helpful and spoke English and the whole process took about 30 minutes and I came away with the phone plus 400 minutes of air time for just over 40 dollars.

The next stop was the huge Mega grocery store and out in the parking lot was this

nov23 012

so now Ramona has a welcoming plant!!

nov23 001

I had some rice pudding for lunch and my friend also….

nov23 003

Bonita needed gas

nov23 010

about $3.50 to fill the tank…back home and some more of the usual ….you know…sun, sleep, read..hit some more tennis balls and then got cleaned up.

WARNING!!!!

This photo contains partial nudity and is only suitable for female viewers with a strong heart!!!!

nov23 006

CHECK OUT THE TAN LINES!!!!!

Next it was off to see the girls….I want to make a point of not always taking them things when I go to see them but I did want to give them the cameras I had got for them…..they were thrilled but they are not really what I wanted for them…. I shall have to invest in two cameras for them for next year….but they were sure thrilled with these little inexpensive ones…..they always are smiling and they bring so much joy to me….

nov23 009

I am sure Linda and Guy must be tired of me by now but I got invited again for supper and the finale of Dancing with the Stars…great supper thanks…

So goes another day!!!!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...