Sunday, November 28, 2010

Sunday 28th November 2010..If yesterday was an easy day what was today???

I just love to spend Sunday mornings this way….

nov28 003

Reading a newspaper, listening to good old Salvation Army songs on the computer, first cup of tea and French Toast…..you may be asking what is that on his FT??

Now you know!!!!

nov28 002

Then it was one hour lounge chair time followed by my laps in the park.

Ruth and Kevin stopped over again for a visit and invited me over to their rig tonight.

Got cleaned up and went to Casa Hogar, forgot to take a photo of the new mural…a little bit too much shade…

nov28 004

The girls were having lunch…

nov28 005

I took some time to play with the young girls I had brought some letters and numbers stickers and made them spell their name and I would pull out the stickers!!!

nov28 006

nov28 007

This next photo is for you Allison…do you remember giving me these balls for the girls??

nov28 014

P.S. Allison you owe me an e mail!!!Thumbs up

What fun could be have with just two balls and a good attitude!!!

nov28 019

nov28 028

nov28 025

We played catch for so long and had so many giggles!!!!

nov28 023

Too soon it was time for me leave and retrieve my laundry from Linda and Guy’s and like a broken record they invited me for supper, yes again!!!!   Who will cook for me when they leave next week??Sad smileConfused smile

Around 8pm I stopped in and had a great visit with Ruth and Kevin they are a really neat couple and living life the way I think it should be lived, they leave tomorrow so I wish them safe and happy travels….. and there you have it another day done!!!!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...