Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Tuesday 16th November 2010….Last year many of my readers

well Annie and Mary and Heather were quite upset with me (I know how could anyone get upset with me you are asking?) well it seems lots of my blog openings started with the fact it was warm and sunny!!!!

So this year I don’t want anyone mad at me so I shall never tell you in words how warm and sunny it is…OK…..took this photo this morning at 8am seems someone left a message on the beach!!

nov16 006

What a difference a weekend makes….now the Mexicans have gone back home the beach is almost deserted.

nov16 002

nov16 001

What a way to spend a morning…. fishing!!!

nov16 007

These people are still out to get ME!!!!!

nov16 003Devil

You cannot tell from this but I have a nice tan already…

nov16 008That white spot on my cheek is not actually on my cheek nor is it on the mirror so I don’t know….

I took the morning off and read a newspaper with tea outside, see no mention of sun!!!!!

Then went for a ride on Bonita to the next town then the afternoon was spent you know,,,,,,,the beach stuff……really enjoying these few days…….all is well hope for you tooThumbs up

2 comments:

Unknown said...

LOL I can see how your friends would be mad at you. I am jealous of the warm weather you are enjoying. I had done the party boat before but it was with a bunch of friends in Rocky Point, Mexico. We had a blast with karoke, dancing, and tons of beer/margaritas.

mexicokid said...

I have decided that if they call my name tomorrow I am going!!!! Then someone told me after you all get on the boat all the girls jump off the boat!!!!!!

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...