Monday, November 22, 2010

Monday 22nd November 2010..a day in the life here in San Miguel!!!!

snow1

I am so sorry I just cannot seem to help it!!!!!!

This is taken this morning from my friend’s front window in Nanaimo!!!

Ok a perfect day here starts with these bellsnov22 010

ringing around 6am I have never been able to understand the timing or the number of rings it really is sort of neat to hear them and I just go back to sleep anyway….

So 8.30am I am up and having a bowl of cereal and checking my e mails and newspapers catching up on the news and then around 9.30am I decide to go for my run.

I go to this lovely park about a 5 minute walk away!!

nov22 007

There is a nice pathway around the park

nov22 004

I walked one lap and ran three I have to be careful with the altitude being 6500 feet I have to gradually work up my distance…

On the way home saw these cute sights…

nov22 001

nov22 005

Then it was time to walk about 5 blocks to the local bakery

nov22 016

These rolls are the very best!!!

nov22 017

I can never walk past the gate where I drive Ramona into this park without thinking how on earth I do it!!!

nov22 008

You would never imagine that behind this gate

nov22 011

are four lovely apartments

nov22 012

three tennis courts

nov22 013

with a lovely RV park

nov22 015

with three spotless bathrooms…

nov22 014

I became very well acquainted with this chair this afternoon!!!!nov22 019

You know the usual stuff reading, drinking, sleeping and sun bathing….

Then time for more exercise so I got out my tennis racquet and went to the wall and hit some balls…

nov22 020

Told you I was parked close to the courts…

nov22 021

Then it was time to ride into town and the market and get some flowers

vennn 002

vennn 001Found a new graphic border!!!

Then again never know what is behind the doors!!!

vennn 003

This one I did buy a couple of goodies….never mind it is OK I already did my run!!!

vennn 004

Took these sunsets shots on my way to Linda and Guy’s house, YES they invited me again for supper!!!

vennn 005

vennn 006

Linda made another lovely meal and then they got me hooked on Dancing with the Stars!!!vennn 008

It is now 9.30pm and ready for tea and a piece of fresh baked cake and finish a movie I started last night…..Boy what a tough day!!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...