Thursday, November 22, 2007

Well I am all done…. Ramona is ready, doesn’t she look sweet, good byes are said and now it is to the Granary for the last supper, then to the poker game house and hopefully win my ferry fare at poker, sleeping in Ramona tonight and I have a reservation on the 7.40am ferry tomorrow and the Journey of a life time continues.

The photo of the 3 amigo’s is so special, outside of my family these two fine looking men have had such a huge impact on my life, on the right is Roy you have heard me talk of him, it was my privilege for 6 years to take Roy out and spend many hours with him. He is such a gentle and kind man and he is coming up for two years that he has been in the best care facility here in Nanaimo. He is always smiling and it was great to see him this morning and sit with him again.

The other fine looking guy on the left is Ken and you have also heard me talk about and seen photos of him. Another fine and honourable gentleman, Ken and I have been spending time together now almost three years and he has added another dimension to my life. Both of these men have been my mentors and if I could live my life the way they have lived their’s, I would feel blessed. It was great to get a photo of the three of us together before I leave and I feel very indebted to have them both on my blog.

Thank you for all the kind comments about this blog I love doing it and I also want to thank all those people that keep me updated with e-mails. It means a lot being far away to know we are only an e-mail away. Wish you all the very best and be happy and be safe, blessings…..Les

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...