Monday, November 05, 2007

Good morning some reflection this morning...I have just been reading about the massive damage and loss of homes, lives and livelihoods in the Mexico region of Tabasco, the worst floods in history and thousands homeless and you know they never had much to begin with and of course disease and illness will follow. I hope there is some local donation box where we can offer some small support. On a personal note this is the area I had planned to travel next month so I will have to re-visit that portion of my adventure.
So as I go off to play and have fun in the tropics part of me is wishing that I could do something constructive to help those poor people, hope the USA kicks in some much needed relief money today, blessings Les

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...