Tuesday, November 27, 2007

 

 

 

 



Day 5 started at 9am leaving the RV park and the day was lovely sunny and a little cool at first I decided to leave the Highway 101 which goes inland in favour of Highway 1 which follows the coast, from the map I could tell that this was a secondary road and the first 25 miles were quite challenging, the road was narrow and very curvy and my confidence was shaken just a tad at the first serious bend, I encounted a BIG MACK truck pulling a second trailer, Ramona made a good decision not to crowd the centre line, I escapad unscathed. Fortunately this was the only heavy vehicle I encountered the rest of the way and there was no traffic behind me. This is good practice for me for when I get into Mexico where there are no lines, no pull outs and drivers filled with thoughts of Macho Man! These photos are taken, quite safely, I might add, through the front window.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...