Wednesday, August 03, 2022

Wednesday 3 rd August 2022….two birthdays!!

 Today we have two birthdays to celebrate…


Tom my Great Nephew who is coming to visit me in a month turns 18 ..he is doing volunteer week in some of the more remote places in Costa Rica and is out of communication……





It is also Peter’s Birthday…this photo was taken a couple of months ago when I was in England…..Shelia is my only cousin on my Mum’s side and she was born one week before me and Peter is her husband..I wish you both special, happy and safe birthdays!!





Went to my training this morning and it was brutal. ..Jessica is a great trainer but so hard on me and I must say I do not enjoy the workouts but so glad I go and I know I feel and look stronger and healthier!!


From there off to my regular poker date with my buddies….I may not be able to call them buddies much longer if I keep continuing to win…..last week was my biggest win so far of the 12 years I have been playing and I bettered that today winning 400 pesos!!♣️♣️♣️♣️♣️


Finally I walked Frida for an hour such an amazing well behaved dog!!





Boy I seem to struggle everyday with Wordle……





I like this quote…





Stay safe and healthy!!


Yashi Kochi!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...