Thursday, August 04, 2022

Thursday 4 th August 2022…a very special birthday !!!

 Who was born this day in 1918….my MUM!!!!!




She was without a shadow of a doubt one on the most wonderful and special people to walk this earth…..always so caring and giving she was the light of my life and even though I spent all of my adult life thousands of miles away from her our bond and connection was a joy to behold. Sadly Mum passed away way too early on Valentine’s Day 1995….she remains in my heart and I love you!!!



Bermuda in the 1970’s!!



Can you believe they put me in a dress??????


Stay safe and healthy!

Yashi Kochi!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...