Thursday, August 18, 2022

Thursday 18 th August 2022…. Plan B

 Not thrilled that my tennis was cancelled again this week because of the rain but happy for the farmers…..


I took advantage of a lovely sunny morning and did my favorite hike just behind the big grocery store and my hope of seeing waterfalls this year I thought had gone but happy to report although small there were waterfalls….


I have been doing this hike once a week for years and never tire of the scenery, the animals, the views and the peace and tranquillity…….San Miguel is a popular cultural and historic town but it is also blessed with Mother Nature highlights!!














After my comments yesterday about Wordle this is what happens..



I like this…






Stay safe and healthy


Yashi Kochi!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...